Dramatic Vampire Fall Makeup Tutorial
1. Fill in the brows and make the brows look snatched with eye pencil.
2. Put some concealer on the eyes as base, then work that into the eye with beauty blender.
3. Apply some light eye shadow to go through the crease.
4. Layer some light eye shadow right on top of the lid.
5. Go ahead draw eye-liner to do a cat eye.
6. Pop some mascaras onto the lashes wit really quick wiggle.
7. Apply primer first then foundation.
8. Apply concealer and contour where you need.
9. Apply some powder to set the face, blush and bronze.
10. Line up the lip, then apply matte liquid lipstick.
Get more makeup tips from Christen Dominiqueâ€™s video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTUsiJh9PgE
For more information about DOCOLOR products, contact us via email email@example.com