Go To Daytime Glam Makeup Tutorial
1. Apply foundation with beauty blender.
2. Draw eyebrows with some brow powder.
3. Mix the light and medium concealer, then bounce it.
4. Take taupe shadow to the crease for some dimension. Outline the eyelid and blend.
5. Put the red shadow on the outer part of the crease with soft touch.
6. Apply other shades (golden, orange and pink shimmering shade )to the lid and blend them.
7. Apply dark brown shadow to the lower lash line. For the inner lash line, you can take orange shade.
8. Draw eye line and and wear eyelashes.
10. Put on lipsticks.
Get more makeup tips from Christen Dominiqueâ€™s video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXEZflqsEaw
For more information about DOCOLOR brushes, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org