HOW TO GET LONG-LASTING & FLAWLESS MAKEUP ALL DAY LONG
1. Apply primer which works for your skin tone, you can softly massage it into your skin. When it becomes tacky, you can start tapping.1. Apply primer which works for your skin tone, you can softly massage it into your skin. When it becomes tacky, you can start tapping.
2. Go with long wearing foundation. Move fast when you apply long wearing foundation, because once it starts drying and settling down it stays there.
3. Use the blender to bounce the concealer.
4. Use a damp sponge to pick the powder up to set the under-eye area.
5. Pick some powder up with with powder puffs and pat it into the most oily areas of your face.
6. Tap in circles to set every area of your face.
7. Use setting spray when you finish all of your makeup.
Get more makeup tips from NikkieTutorialsâ€™s video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47xBdzkWlJA
For more information about DOCOLOR brushes, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org