How to Cover Dark Circles & Under Eye Bags
Here are some different ways that you can cover up the dark circles and under eye bags.
1. Moisturizing with water-based gel moisturizer.
2. Use faint orange shade to dim down the darkness.
3. Take a lighter and thick product to outline the darkness.
4. When you are blending, you should take your brush or blender to dab.
5. Apply concealer in triangular shape to highlight the face.
6. Pat with blender, then go back and forth to make it smooth.
7. Apply some powder with brush to set up the concealer, and it also help it stop from creasing.
8. Dab the powder with the setting spray to get rid of powdery look.
Get more makeup tips from Laura Leeâ€™s video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOnIt83yl00
For more information about DOCOLOR brushes, contact us via email email@example.com