HOW TO BLEND EYESHADOW
No matter you are a makeup lover that want to try or a makeup beginner that has never tried, this is tutorial on how to blend your eye shadow and get a perfect smoky eye.
1. Most of all, perfect makeup involves perfect application. It takes practice and time.
2. Do brows first, then you can see what the eye frame look like, because the eyebrows are like the frame to the photo.
3. Apply eye primer with fluffy brush which is going to allow your eye shadow to stick to your eyelid. Create a clean canvas to make eye shadow look to be the truest color.
4. The farther you hold the brush the better, because it will allow your grip to be less forceful.
5. Go soft circulations, just like massage the eye shadow right to die.
6. Go over the whole thing to create a beautiful blend with a blending brush.
7. Apply closest to the lash line and stick it in the outer eye socket to get eye shadow blended. Or you can just pat the shadow on the outside then blend it.
8. Pat the light eye shadow on the lid, and also take this highlighting color at the brow bow.
Get more makeup tips from PatrickStarrrâ€™s video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QnA--SvGe0
For more information about DOCOLOR brushes, contact us via email email@example.com