How to Not Suck at Makeup
Do you want to make your makeup has long lasting application? Do you want to get your makeup improved greatly through small adjustment?
These tips can help you look good with makeup from morning to night even in melting summer.
1. Blend your foundation down your neck. When you apply foundation, donâ€™t forget about the jaw line, just take it a little bit underneath there.
2. Donâ€™t put cream products on top of powders. Powder your face first, then draw eyebrow, then mascara.
3. When you touching up your makeup, just use a little crease brush to get some powder, then apply it to the areas that need fixing and leave everything else alone. Remember less is more, donâ€™t put powder on everywhere of your face.
4. If you want to rock matte liquid lipstick, always use a scrub. Because dead skin will ruin the whole makeup.
5. Pay attention the brush placement. When you do eye-shadow, place the brush straight dead on the crease, then go back and forth.
Get more makeup tips from Tati's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylLFIvZy4z8
For more information about DOCOLOR brushes, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org