The best rose gold makeup looks in 2019 and the tutorial
29.01.19 0 Comments
1. Metallic Winged Liner
Rose gold undoubtedly looks beautiful as eyeshadow, but when it's paired with a metallic cat eye, this look is the definition of extra (in a good way, of course!).
2. Muted Rose Gold Shadow
For a more natural look, apply a rich rose gold shadow around the outer edges of your eyes, then work your way towards your inner eyes with a lighter shadow.
3. Hints Of Glitter
For an extremely glamorous beauty look, pair some rose gold eyeshadow with hints of rose gold glitter along your upper and lower lash lines. A dark lipstick ties the whole look together.
4. Inner-Eye Highlighter
To make your eyes really pop, apply rose gold shadow to the base of your eyelids, then apply a dot of highlighter to the inner corners of your eyes.
5. Matching Shadow & Pout
Slather on a few layers of rose gold shadow for a bright yet sultry beauty look. Don't forget to finish off the look with a glossy, rose gold lip color.
6. Rose Gold Eyes
Rose gold is perhaps the most flattering eyeshadow in any palette. Doesn’t it look incredible? This can be worn during the day as well, as it’s quite subtle. To achieve this classy look, you only need to follow a few simple steps.
What You Need
A nude eyeshadow for your base
Rose gold eyeshadow
Soft brown eyeshadow
Deep brown eyeliner pencil
How To Apply Rose Gold Eye Makeup?
- Using a flat brush, cover your eyelid with the nude eyeshadow as a base and so your rose gold pops out.
- Fill in your crease with a subtle hint of the soft brown eyeshadow and blend this towards the outer corner of your eye.
- Use the rose gold eyeshadow to fill in the rest of the lid and blend the two out, so they look seamless.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
- Using a deep brown or a black eyeliner pencil, tightline your upper waterline, so your lashes look fuller.
- Add a hint of highlighter on the inner corner of your eye and also under the arch of your eyebrow for more definition.